Isaiah Takes Brooke To The Hospital 😲
KOUNTRY WAYNE | Isaiah Takes Brooke To The Hospital 😲
DNA Pregnancy Test Changes EVERYTHING

Brooke Starts Feeling Different

Brooke had been acting strange for days. She was tired all the time, feeling sick in the mornings, and getting emotional over the smallest things. Deep inside, she felt something was wrong.

One evening she finally looked at Isaiah nervously and said: “I think I might be pregnant.”

Shock Between Isaiah & Brooke

Isaiah froze instantly. His heart raced as rumors started spreading online. People were talking, judging, and questioning everything.

Isaiah said firmly: “We’re going to the hospital today. Together.”

The Emotional Hospital Visit

The car ride was silent and heavy. Brooke stared out the window while Isaiah tried to stay calm.

At the hospital, the tension grew stronger as they waited for the test results.

The Doctor’s Shocking Words 😲

The doctor walked in holding the file.

“Brooke… the test confirms that you are pregnant.”

Silence filled the room. Brooke broke down crying while Isaiah stood frozen in disbelief.

Isaiah Makes A Promise

Isaiah held Brooke’s hands tightly and said:

“I’m staying with you through all of this. I don’t care what anyone says.”

Brooke cried even harder after hearing his words.

The Final Twist 😲

Suddenly Isaiah received a mysterious phone call. His face changed instantly.

“There’s something else you need to know…” he said.

The doctor returned with another envelope and said: “This changes everything.”